Weeknight Warrior Tour
Perk up your workweek with a little hoppy, frothy goodness. Edmonton Brewery Tours takes guests on an evening adventure through Edmonton’s thriving craft beer scene. Discover how passionate tap pullers and a thirst for good beer quickly evolved into a local liquid obsession. The Weeknight Warrior tour takes you on a journey of three breweries, each sampling a variety of beers with their own unique, local story. Cheers!
The tour includes:
- Guided tour and tastings at Alley Kat, Yellowhead Brewing, and Situation Brewing.
- Beer tastings at all stops.
- Souvenir bag stocked with goodies and coupons including bottled water and a snack.
- Merchandise discounts at all stops (including beverages).
- 10% off meal at Situation should you wish to have dinner there.
- Transportation provided by professional chauffeur from the Edmonton Welcome Centre along with one of our awesome tour guides to ensure you're getting the best experience.
- Start time is 5pm at the Welcome Centre (9815 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N9). Tour ends 8:30pm at Situation Brewing.
- Guaranteed tours, no minimum guest requirement.
- End of Tour you will have two options for your transportation: remain at Situation Brewing or we shuttle you to your destination (if paid for drop off service).
Every thursday 5:00pm-8:30pm
Pickup at Edmonton Welcome Centre 9815 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB, T5J-1N9
*Samples included at every stop * 10% off of brewery merchandise * goodie bag*
Alley Kat is the 4th oldest brewery in Alberta, with a current capacity of 18,000 hectoliters (5.1 million bottles) annually. Each brew is done as a small batch so we can keep a close eye on a brew’s quality. Wherever possible Alley Kat works with local products and local suppliers.
At this beautiful, historical downtown brewer, we learn about water. The predominant ingredient in all beer - find out how minerals, water softness, and other factors determine how a beer will develop.
Visit this innovative, groundbreaking brewery in the heart of Old Strathcona, and learn the role that malt plays in the brewing process.
8:30 pm - End of Tour
However - you may choose to stay at Situation after the tour has ended!