Edmonton Craft Beer Tour
Add a little hoppy, frothy goodness to your stay. Edmonton Brewery Tours takes guests on a journey through Edmonton’s thriving craft beer scene. Discover how passionate tap pullers and a thirst for good beer quickly evolved into a local liquid obsession. As we take you through a journey of five breweries, you will sample a variety of custom beers, each with their own unique, local story. Bottoms up!
for only $150/person The tour includes:
- Guided tour and tastings at Bent Stick, Situation Brewing, Blind Enthusiasm, Alley Kat and Yellowhead Brewing.
- Lunch and beer tastings from a selected a la carte menu at Situation.
- Goodie bag stuffed with bottled water and a snack.
- Merchandise discounts on all stops including beverages and merchandise
- Transportation provided by professional chauffeur from the Edmonton Welcome Centre along with one of our awesome tour guides to ensure you're getting the best experience.
- Start time is 10:45 am at the Welcome Centre (9815 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N9). Tour ends 5:30pm at Yellowhead.
- Tour dates are year round – Every Saturday.
- Guaranteed tours, no minimum guest requirement
- End of Tour you will have two options for your transportation: remain at Yellowhead Brewing, shuttle you to your destination (if paid for drop off service), or return to the Welcome Centre (10-15 min walk).
on Saturday's 10:45am-5pm
Pickup at Edmonton Welcome Centre 9815 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB, T5J-1N9
*Samples included at every stop * 10% off of brewery merchandise * Lunch included*
Bent Stick brewing
This hands-on nanobrewery produces new beers every time, exclusively in bomber. As well as their passion and history of overcoming challenges - learn about yeast and the crucial role it plays in brewing.
situation brewing - (Lunch included)
Visit this innovative, groundbreaking brewery in the heart of Old Strathcona, have a delicious lunch, and learn the role that malt plays in the brewing process.
This community-minded, grounded brewer is mixing things up by offering non-traditional and rarer types of beer alongside their versions of popular favourites. Learn about the hops and what they contribute to your beer.
Our Micro-Brewery is the 4th oldest brewery in Alberta, with a current capacity of 18,000 hectoliters (5.1 million bottles) annually. Each brew is done as a small batch so we can keep a close eye on a brew’s quality. Wherever possible Alley Kat works with local products and local suppliers.
At this beautiful, historical downtown brewer, we learn about water. The predominant ingredient in all beer - find out how minerals, water softness, and other factors determine how a beer will develop.
5:00 pm - End of Tour
However - you may choose to stay at Yellowhead after the tour has ended!